Four more Haryana districts to be part of NCR region: Congress MP
Jind: NCR planning board has given its approval to include Jind, Bhiwani and Mahendragarh and Karnal districts in the National Capital Region, Congress MP Deependra Singh Hooda said on Tuesday.
He said here that this is the first time since 1986 when a decision has been taken to expand Haryana`s presence in the NCR region by including these four districts.
The MP said the decision will help these districts to progress on the path of development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown