Four more Haryana districts to be part of NCR region: Congress MP
Jind: NCR planning board has given its approval to include Jind, Bhiwani and Mahendragarh and Karnal districts in the National Capital Region, Congress MP Deependra Singh Hooda said on Tuesday.
He said here that this is the first time since 1986 when a decision has been taken to expand Haryana`s presence in the NCR region by including these four districts.
The MP said the decision will help these districts to progress on the path of development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview