Four sentenced to life in murder case in Haryana
Hisar: A local court has awarded life imprisonment to four persons after finding them guilty of murdering a man four years back.
Additional District and Sessions Judge, Hisar, Narender Sharma yesterday convicted and awarded life sentence to Inder alias Balia, Rahul, Krishan and Kamal, all residents of Paraw area, Hisar for murdering Vijay.
According to the prosecution, Vijay and his friend Amit were going towards a local hospital in Rajguru Market area for purchasing medicine on April 24, 2010.
On their way, the four accused intercepted them and and opened firing, leaving both of them injured. They were admitted to a local hospital in a serious condition where Vijay later died.
Old enmity was the cause behind the crime, the prosecution said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional