Freedom fighter Kuria Singh passes away
Chandigarh: Freedom fighter Kuria Singh
on Monday passes away due to old age ailments at his native Bhodsi
village in Gurgaon, family members said.
He was 90.
Expressed deep sorrow over his demise, Chief Minister
Bhupinder Singh Hooda said, "Kuria Singh`s contribution to the
freedom struggle will never be forgotten."
Singh had joined the erstwhile Indian National Army in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog