Freedom fighter Kuria Singh passes away
Chandigarh: Freedom fighter Kuria Singh
on Monday passes away due to old age ailments at his native Bhodsi
village in Gurgaon, family members said.
He was 90.
Expressed deep sorrow over his demise, Chief Minister
Bhupinder Singh Hooda said, "Kuria Singh`s contribution to the
freedom struggle will never be forgotten."
Singh had joined the erstwhile Indian National Army in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon