Freedom fighter Kuria Singh passes away
Chandigarh: Freedom fighter Kuria Singh
on Monday passes away due to old age ailments at his native Bhodsi
village in Gurgaon, family members said.
He was 90.
Expressed deep sorrow over his demise, Chief Minister
Bhupinder Singh Hooda said, "Kuria Singh`s contribution to the
freedom struggle will never be forgotten."
Singh had joined the erstwhile Indian National Army in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!