Freedom fighter Kuria Singh passes away
Chandigarh: Freedom fighter Kuria Singh
on Monday passes away due to old age ailments at his native Bhodsi
village in Gurgaon, family members said.
He was 90.
Expressed deep sorrow over his demise, Chief Minister
Bhupinder Singh Hooda said, "Kuria Singh`s contribution to the
freedom struggle will never be forgotten."
Singh had joined the erstwhile Indian National Army in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning