Gang helping students cheat in exams busted in Haryana
Chandigarh: With the arrest of five persons, Haryana Police on Saturday claimed to have busted a gang, which helped students cheat in exams of National Open School in Rohtak district.
The gang was helping some students of class X and XII in cheating at a school near Jind bypass in Rohtak when they were arrested, police said.
The director of the school was missing and raids were being conducted to arrest him, police said.
During investigation it was revealed that accused had taken Rs 2,000 to Rs 3,000 from every candidate.
Police also recovered Rs 23,000, a photostat machine and a computer from their possession.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani