Gang helping students cheat in exams busted in Haryana
Chandigarh: With the arrest of five persons, Haryana Police on Saturday claimed to have busted a gang, which helped students cheat in exams of National Open School in Rohtak district.
The gang was helping some students of class X and XII in cheating at a school near Jind bypass in Rohtak when they were arrested, police said.
The director of the school was missing and raids were being conducted to arrest him, police said.
During investigation it was revealed that accused had taken Rs 2,000 to Rs 3,000 from every candidate.
Police also recovered Rs 23,000, a photostat machine and a computer from their possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report