Gang helping students cheat in exams busted in Haryana
Chandigarh: With the arrest of five persons, Haryana Police on Saturday claimed to have busted a gang, which helped students cheat in exams of National Open School in Rohtak district.
The gang was helping some students of class X and XII in cheating at a school near Jind bypass in Rohtak when they were arrested, police said.
The director of the school was missing and raids were being conducted to arrest him, police said.
During investigation it was revealed that accused had taken Rs 2,000 to Rs 3,000 from every candidate.
Police also recovered Rs 23,000, a photostat machine and a computer from their possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Fiji military chief visits New Zealand for rebuilding of links between the armed forces
- Olympic flag arrives in Tokyo, host city of 2020 Summer Olympics
- Any talks on Kashmir must include Pakistan: Hurriyat Conference's Mirwaiz Umar Farooq
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Prevent abdominal aortic rupture – Drink green tea!