Gang helping students cheat in exams busted in Haryana
Chandigarh: With the arrest of five persons, Haryana Police on Saturday claimed to have busted a gang, which helped students cheat in exams of National Open School in Rohtak district.
The gang was helping some students of class X and XII in cheating at a school near Jind bypass in Rohtak when they were arrested, police said.
The director of the school was missing and raids were being conducted to arrest him, police said.
During investigation it was revealed that accused had taken Rs 2,000 to Rs 3,000 from every candidate.
Police also recovered Rs 23,000, a photostat machine and a computer from their possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef