Gang helping students cheat in exams busted in Haryana
Chandigarh: With the arrest of five persons, Haryana Police on Saturday claimed to have busted a gang, which helped students cheat in exams of National Open School in Rohtak district.
The gang was helping some students of class X and XII in cheating at a school near Jind bypass in Rohtak when they were arrested, police said.
The director of the school was missing and raids were being conducted to arrest him, police said.
During investigation it was revealed that accused had taken Rs 2,000 to Rs 3,000 from every candidate.
Police also recovered Rs 23,000, a photostat machine and a computer from their possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!