Gang of robbers busted in Haryana, five held
Chandigarh: Haryana Police claimed to have busted a gang of robbers with the arrest of five of its members in Panchkula.
Acting on a tip-off, a team of police officials conducted a raid last night and apprehended the five accused, who were attempting to execute a robbery, they said.
However, the sixth member of the gang manged to fled from the spot under the cover of darkness, they said.
Efforts are on to nab the absconding accused while the further probes are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire