Girl child abandoned by parents in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Showcasing the prejudiced mindset
of society once again, a couple abandoned their one and a half year old girl child at the Civil hospital here.
The couple seemingly from a well to do family, left their
girl with an old lady sitting at the compound of Civil
When the couple did not turn up to take their baby back,
the lady informed the hospital authorities who took custody of
the child and intimated police.
According to Principal Medical Officer at the Civil
Hospital, Dr Asrudin, nurses at the government hospital are looking after the girl child who is absolutely hale and hearty and has no bruises or wound marks on her body.
She is also not suffering from any ailment as per the
medical legal report (MLR), done by the doctors. It seems, the
couple had abandoned their girl child, as they might have
wished for a male child, they said.
On the basis of the report by the Civil Hospital, the
police have lodged an FIR against the unknown couple and have
started searching for them.
The old lady informed police that the couple who left the
child belongs to a well-to-do family. The child`s mother, told
the old lady that she was going to buy medicines for the
child, while after few minutes, the father told her that he
was going to fetch his car. But the couple did not come back
to take the child, even after one hour.
Though, it will be difficult to trace the couple, the
police would try hard to find them, said Dr Abhai Rao, Deputy
Commissioner of Police (West).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister