Girl raped in Haryana govt hospital room, two arrested
Rewari: A 20-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by two youths in a room of a Government hospital, with police today arresting both the accused.
Police arrested two youths named Dheeraj Yadav, resident of Bhateda village and Sandeep Yadav of Nangal Mundi village, who allegedly gang-raped the girl of Gulabpura village in a room of the Government Hospital at Nangal village, about 12km from here, on March 28.
The police had registered a case of gang-rape and criminal intimidation against the duo on a complaint filed by the girl yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- 'Nervous' Pakistan lodges FIR against Baloch leaders for 'supporting' PM Modi's statement on Balochistan
- Amnesty row: Karnataka Home Minister G Parameshwara takes U-turn, denies giving clean-chit
- Volkswagen cuts 28,000 workers' hours over supply woes
- 1% TCS on cash buy not to apply on embassies, UN bodies, Govt depts
- Rio Olympics: Pele congratulates Brazil on football gold