Girl raped in Haryana govt hospital room, two arrested
Rewari: A 20-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by two youths in a room of a Government hospital, with police today arresting both the accused.
Police arrested two youths named Dheeraj Yadav, resident of Bhateda village and Sandeep Yadav of Nangal Mundi village, who allegedly gang-raped the girl of Gulabpura village in a room of the Government Hospital at Nangal village, about 12km from here, on March 28.
The police had registered a case of gang-rape and criminal intimidation against the duo on a complaint filed by the girl yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued