Girl raped in Haryana govt hospital room, two arrested
Rewari: A 20-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by two youths in a room of a Government hospital, with police today arresting both the accused.
Police arrested two youths named Dheeraj Yadav, resident of Bhateda village and Sandeep Yadav of Nangal Mundi village, who allegedly gang-raped the girl of Gulabpura village in a room of the Government Hospital at Nangal village, about 12km from here, on March 28.
The police had registered a case of gang-rape and criminal intimidation against the duo on a complaint filed by the girl yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj