Govt focus on judicious use of water: Hooda
Faridabad: Haryana Chief Minister
Bhupinder Singh Hooda today said the focus of the state
government would be on conservation, distribution and
judicious use of water.
Addressing Aggarwal Sammelan here, Hooda said the water
has become a major global concern and is not confined to any
The efforts should be made to conserve every drop of water
so that water could be ensured for every citizen for drinking,
domestic and irrigation purposes, he added.
The Government would ensure potable and irrigation water
for the state, he said.
Hooda said that though the State Government during its
previous term made all round development of all the parts of
the State including Faridabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre