Govt focus on judicious use of water: Hooda
Faridabad: Haryana Chief Minister
Bhupinder Singh Hooda today said the focus of the state
government would be on conservation, distribution and
judicious use of water.
Addressing Aggarwal Sammelan here, Hooda said the water
has become a major global concern and is not confined to any
The efforts should be made to conserve every drop of water
so that water could be ensured for every citizen for drinking,
domestic and irrigation purposes, he added.
The Government would ensure potable and irrigation water
for the state, he said.
Hooda said that though the State Government during its
previous term made all round development of all the parts of
the State including Faridabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing