Govt focus on judicious use of water: Hooda
Faridabad: Haryana Chief Minister
Bhupinder Singh Hooda today said the focus of the state
government would be on conservation, distribution and
judicious use of water.
Addressing Aggarwal Sammelan here, Hooda said the water
has become a major global concern and is not confined to any
The efforts should be made to conserve every drop of water
so that water could be ensured for every citizen for drinking,
domestic and irrigation purposes, he added.
The Government would ensure potable and irrigation water
for the state, he said.
Hooda said that though the State Government during its
previous term made all round development of all the parts of
the State including Faridabad.
- Delhi to observe mandatory summer vacation with effect from May 11
- Karnataka Chemistry paper leak: Alleged kingpin held
- Marine Salvatore Girone will be home 'in a few weeks', says Italian minister
- New launch: Check out Micromax Canvas Mega 2 with 6-inch display at Rs 7,999
- Agusta Westland chopper deal: Turning approver is out of question, says Italian middleman Christian Michel