Gurgaon: Man shot over parking space
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old man was shot and wounded by two youths Monday after a heated argument over parking space for their cars in sector 55 here, police said.
According to police, some people, who were in a Tata Safari car, shot at Sachin twice when he objected to their parking of the car at his place. The victim runs a cab service in the area and hails from neighbouring Rithoj village.
"We have registered a case under attempt to murder and other sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) against unidentified assailants," said a police officer.
Police said Sachin had an argument over parking space with some people of Ghata village a few days ago and now they are trying to ascertain if the two incidents have any link.
Sachin has been admitted to a private hospital where his condition is stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- One killed in PKK car bomb in Turkey's southeast
- Morocco arrests 10 suspected Islamist militants, including Algerian
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus
- 'Raped woman' remark: Finally, Salman Khan speaks to media - Here's what he said
- 'Unguided missile Subramanian Swamy has backfired at BJP'