Gurgaon: Man shot over parking space
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old man was shot and wounded by two youths Monday after a heated argument over parking space for their cars in sector 55 here, police said.
According to police, some people, who were in a Tata Safari car, shot at Sachin twice when he objected to their parking of the car at his place. The victim runs a cab service in the area and hails from neighbouring Rithoj village.
"We have registered a case under attempt to murder and other sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) against unidentified assailants," said a police officer.
Police said Sachin had an argument over parking space with some people of Ghata village a few days ago and now they are trying to ascertain if the two incidents have any link.
Sachin has been admitted to a private hospital where his condition is stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Five reasons why you should take a brisk walk every single day!
- Sushma Swaraj calls on Myanmar President
- HEINOUS! Woman set on fire in Delhi for allegedly rejecting marriage proposal
- Expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa says she will not resign from Rajya Sabha