Gurgaon: Man shot over parking space
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old man was shot and wounded by two youths Monday after a heated argument over parking space for their cars in sector 55 here, police said.
According to police, some people, who were in a Tata Safari car, shot at Sachin twice when he objected to their parking of the car at his place. The victim runs a cab service in the area and hails from neighbouring Rithoj village.
"We have registered a case under attempt to murder and other sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) against unidentified assailants," said a police officer.
Police said Sachin had an argument over parking space with some people of Ghata village a few days ago and now they are trying to ascertain if the two incidents have any link.
Sachin has been admitted to a private hospital where his condition is stated to be critical.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case