Gurgaon: Man shot over parking space
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old man was shot and wounded by two youths Monday after a heated argument over parking space for their cars in sector 55 here, police said.
According to police, some people, who were in a Tata Safari car, shot at Sachin twice when he objected to their parking of the car at his place. The victim runs a cab service in the area and hails from neighbouring Rithoj village.
"We have registered a case under attempt to murder and other sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) against unidentified assailants," said a police officer.
Police said Sachin had an argument over parking space with some people of Ghata village a few days ago and now they are trying to ascertain if the two incidents have any link.
Sachin has been admitted to a private hospital where his condition is stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss