Har exempts SC, OBC students from paying exam fee
Chandigarh: The Haryana government today decided to exempt students belonging to the SC and OBC community from paying examination fee while studying in government schools from Classes 1 to 12.
A decision to this effect was taken in a review meeting of Education Department chaired by Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda here.
Hooda also directed the finance department to make necessary arrangements for compensating the Haryana School Education Board.
On this occasion, the chief minister said Right to Education Act is being implemented in an efficient manner in the state and the government is committed to provide free and compulsory education to children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!