Haryana: 7 killed, 19 injured in jeep-school bus collision
Jind: Seven devotees were on Monday killed when a pick-up jeep in which they were travelling collided with a school bus near Egrah village on Jind-Bhiwani road in the district.
Four devotees died on the spot while three others succumbed to injuries in hospital, police said.
The accident occurred when the devotees were going back to their villages after taking a holy dip in a Sarovar at Pandu Pindra village near here.
Ten seriously injured devotees were referred to PGIMS at Rohtak, police said.
Nine students travelling in the school bus also received injuries. They were brought to local General Hospital and discharged after treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination, accuses Hillary Clinton of legacy of "death, destruction, terrorism”
- Former Portugal prime minister Guterres front runner to be next UN chief
- Asian markets sink as stimulus hopes rolled back