Haryana: 7 killed, 19 injured in jeep-school bus collision
Jind: Seven devotees were on Monday killed when a pick-up jeep in which they were travelling collided with a school bus near Egrah village on Jind-Bhiwani road in the district.
Four devotees died on the spot while three others succumbed to injuries in hospital, police said.
The accident occurred when the devotees were going back to their villages after taking a holy dip in a Sarovar at Pandu Pindra village near here.
Ten seriously injured devotees were referred to PGIMS at Rohtak, police said.
Nine students travelling in the school bus also received injuries. They were brought to local General Hospital and discharged after treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad