Haryana Assembly passes five bills
Chandigarh: Haryana Assembly on Monday passed five bills including constitution of State Commission for Women and an anti-ragging bill.
The House passed Haryana Legislative Assembly (Salary, Allowances and Pension of Members) Amendment Bill, 2012, Haryana Prohibition of Ragging in Educational Institution Bill, 2012, The Haryana Private Technical Educational Institution (Regulation of Admission and Fee) Bill, 2012, The Haryana Shri Durga Mata Shrine Bill, 2012 and The Haryana State Commission for Women Bill, 2012.
The bills were passed during the second day of ongoing monsoon session here this evening.
The Haryana State Commission for Women Bill, 2012 was passed to ensure formation of Haryana State Commission for Women. The Bill would provide statutory status to the Commission, which would consist of a woman chairperson to be nominated by the government.
The Haryana Legislative Assembly (Salary, Allowances and Pension of Members) Amendment Bill, 2012 has been passed to provide the facility to travel in air conditioned coaches to the members of Legislative Assembly and ex-members.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living