Haryana: BJP, HJC to launch rail roko stir
Hisar: The Haryana Janhit Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Partyon on Tuesday decided to launch a stir against the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government to protest what they alleged its undemocratic functioning.
The decision was taken at the co-ordination committee meeting of the two parties, HJC leader and former MP Dharampal Malik and former Haryana minister Ram Bilas Sharma (BJP) told reporters here.
The workers of the two parties would squat on rail tracks in Faridabad, Tohana, Panipat and Bhiwani on April three as part of their rail roko agitation, they said.
At the meeting, the leaders alleged the Chief Minister was diverting all funds for Rohtak district neglecting other areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?