Haryana: BJP, HJC to launch rail roko stir
Hisar: The Haryana Janhit Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Partyon on Tuesday decided to launch a stir against the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government to protest what they alleged its undemocratic functioning.
The decision was taken at the co-ordination committee meeting of the two parties, HJC leader and former MP Dharampal Malik and former Haryana minister Ram Bilas Sharma (BJP) told reporters here.
The workers of the two parties would squat on rail tracks in Faridabad, Tohana, Panipat and Bhiwani on April three as part of their rail roko agitation, they said.
At the meeting, the leaders alleged the Chief Minister was diverting all funds for Rohtak district neglecting other areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Donald Trump tweets video, accuses Hillary Clinton of telling many lies on emails
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates first phase of SAUNI project in Jamnagar
- Here are some tips to style yourself in a Boho outfit
- It is inexcusable that Leander Paes reached Rio a day before doubles match: Mahesh Bhupathi
- Stopping exercise for 10 days decreases brain blood flow