Haryana: BJP, HJC to launch rail roko stir
Hisar: The Haryana Janhit Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Partyon on Tuesday decided to launch a stir against the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government to protest what they alleged its undemocratic functioning.
The decision was taken at the co-ordination committee meeting of the two parties, HJC leader and former MP Dharampal Malik and former Haryana minister Ram Bilas Sharma (BJP) told reporters here.
The workers of the two parties would squat on rail tracks in Faridabad, Tohana, Panipat and Bhiwani on April three as part of their rail roko agitation, they said.
At the meeting, the leaders alleged the Chief Minister was diverting all funds for Rohtak district neglecting other areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read