Haryana: BJP, HJC to launch rail roko stir
Hisar: The Haryana Janhit Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Partyon on Tuesday decided to launch a stir against the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government to protest what they alleged its undemocratic functioning.
The decision was taken at the co-ordination committee meeting of the two parties, HJC leader and former MP Dharampal Malik and former Haryana minister Ram Bilas Sharma (BJP) told reporters here.
The workers of the two parties would squat on rail tracks in Faridabad, Tohana, Panipat and Bhiwani on April three as part of their rail roko agitation, they said.
At the meeting, the leaders alleged the Chief Minister was diverting all funds for Rohtak district neglecting other areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves