Haryana CM flags off march in honour of Sikh leade
Rohtak: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday described Sikh military leader Baba Banda Bahadur as a symbol of devotion and strength and said that his life was a source of inspiration for all.
Hooda was speaking at the launch of the `Vishal Chetna March Yatra` which marks the completion of 300 years of the gurdwara Dera Baba Banda Bahadur situated in Riyasi district of Jammu and Kashmir, where the Sikh commander spent the last years of his life.
The Vishal Chetna March Yatra, organised by the All India Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Sikh Sampradai, will reach Riyasi on April 11 after passing through the states of Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you