Haryana CM`s bungalow in Goa receives show-cause notice
Panaji: A panchayat here has decided to
issue show-cause notice to Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda after several "irregularities" were detected in
his under-construction bunglow in a village near here.
Pradeep Naik, Sarpanch of Assagao village, 25 kms from
here, told PTI that the panchayat has decided to issue
show-cause notice after locals alleged that norms were not
followed in the construction.
Naik said that the panchayat will ask details of
permissions received by Hooda for bungalow construction as
some locals alleged that the hill was cut illegally and also
swimming pool was being constructed even as the village is
starving for water.
He stated that Hooda?s is amongst 15 bunglows that are
being constructed in Assagao village and all of them will
face the notices.
The issue surfaced during January 24 gram sabha
meeting wherein locals alleged that panchayat officials were
bribed to give permissions for the bungalow.
The gram sabha demanded that the licences issued be
revoked and thorough inquiry be conducted to find out
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!