Haryana CM`s bungalow in Goa receives show-cause notice
Panaji: A panchayat here has decided to
issue show-cause notice to Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda after several "irregularities" were detected in
his under-construction bunglow in a village near here.
Pradeep Naik, Sarpanch of Assagao village, 25 kms from
here, told PTI that the panchayat has decided to issue
show-cause notice after locals alleged that norms were not
followed in the construction.
Naik said that the panchayat will ask details of
permissions received by Hooda for bungalow construction as
some locals alleged that the hill was cut illegally and also
swimming pool was being constructed even as the village is
starving for water.
He stated that Hooda?s is amongst 15 bunglows that are
being constructed in Assagao village and all of them will
face the notices.
The issue surfaced during January 24 gram sabha
meeting wherein locals alleged that panchayat officials were
bribed to give permissions for the bungalow.
The gram sabha demanded that the licences issued be
revoked and thorough inquiry be conducted to find out
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!