Haryana formulates draft master plan
Chandigarh: The Haryana Education Department
has formulated a Draft Master Plan in order to develop a
community having knowledge of Information and Communication
The purpose of the Master Plan is to enable the members
of the community to deploy, utilise and benefit from ICT and
contribute to nation building, Education Minister Geeta
Bhukkal said on Wednesday.
The Master Plan has been uploaded on the website of the
Department and the stakeholders have been urged to share their
opinions on the draft document, known as `ICT in Education
Master Plan (2011-2025).`
Bhukkal said that such a Master Plan has been
necessitated to help the Directorate of Education in
understanding the complexity of policy stages and processes
while at the same time give them the tools to successfully own
and drive the process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!