Haryana formulates draft master plan
Chandigarh: The Haryana Education Department
has formulated a Draft Master Plan in order to develop a
community having knowledge of Information and Communication
The purpose of the Master Plan is to enable the members
of the community to deploy, utilise and benefit from ICT and
contribute to nation building, Education Minister Geeta
Bhukkal said on Wednesday.
The Master Plan has been uploaded on the website of the
Department and the stakeholders have been urged to share their
opinions on the draft document, known as `ICT in Education
Master Plan (2011-2025).`
Bhukkal said that such a Master Plan has been
necessitated to help the Directorate of Education in
understanding the complexity of policy stages and processes
while at the same time give them the tools to successfully own
and drive the process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting begins - Who will win BJP or Shiv Sena?
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan