Haryana formulates draft master plan
Chandigarh: The Haryana Education Department
has formulated a Draft Master Plan in order to develop a
community having knowledge of Information and Communication
The purpose of the Master Plan is to enable the members
of the community to deploy, utilise and benefit from ICT and
contribute to nation building, Education Minister Geeta
Bhukkal said on Wednesday.
The Master Plan has been uploaded on the website of the
Department and the stakeholders have been urged to share their
opinions on the draft document, known as `ICT in Education
Master Plan (2011-2025).`
Bhukkal said that such a Master Plan has been
necessitated to help the Directorate of Education in
understanding the complexity of policy stages and processes
while at the same time give them the tools to successfully own
and drive the process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia