Haryana govt adds Kushwaha, Keori, Maurya castes to BC list
Chandigarh: The Haryana government has added Kushwaha, Keori and Maurya castes to the list of Backward Classes.
Saini and Shakya, synonymous names of Kushwaha and Keori castes respectively, have also been added to the list of Backward Classes, an official release said here on Tuesday.
A notification to this effect has been issued by the Haryana Welfare of Schedule Castes and Backward Classes Department, it said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today