Haryana govt approves Rs 15.30 cr for flood-affected areas
Chandigarh: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda has approved Rs 15.30 crore under a special
package for the flood-affected areas in municipal councils and
committees of Bhiwani, Kaithal and Sonipat districts.
Under the special package for the flood-affected areas, a
total of Rs 40 crore had been earmarked during the current
financial year, an official spokesman said here today.
He said that Rs 9.9 crore had been released for Bhiwani
municipal council for the construction of roads and to
streamline the drainage system there.
Similarly, Rs 5 crore was also released under the scheme
for repairing the roads in Dadri town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video