Haryana govt approves Rs 15.30 cr for flood-affected areas
Chandigarh: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda has approved Rs 15.30 crore under a special
package for the flood-affected areas in municipal councils and
committees of Bhiwani, Kaithal and Sonipat districts.
Under the special package for the flood-affected areas, a
total of Rs 40 crore had been earmarked during the current
financial year, an official spokesman said here today.
He said that Rs 9.9 crore had been released for Bhiwani
municipal council for the construction of roads and to
streamline the drainage system there.
Similarly, Rs 5 crore was also released under the scheme
for repairing the roads in Dadri town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan