Haryana govt approves Rs 15.30 cr for flood-affected areas
Chandigarh: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda has approved Rs 15.30 crore under a special
package for the flood-affected areas in municipal councils and
committees of Bhiwani, Kaithal and Sonipat districts.
Under the special package for the flood-affected areas, a
total of Rs 40 crore had been earmarked during the current
financial year, an official spokesman said here today.
He said that Rs 9.9 crore had been released for Bhiwani
municipal council for the construction of roads and to
streamline the drainage system there.
Similarly, Rs 5 crore was also released under the scheme
for repairing the roads in Dadri town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH