Haryana govt grants re-employment to senior bureaucrat
Chandigarh: Ending a speculation, the Haryana government on Friday granted re-employment to Chhatar Singh, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, for three months after he retires on March 31.
The re-employment will be from April 1 to June 30, 2013, an official release said here.
The state government`s decision lays to rest the speculation involving reported hectic lobbying by some senior bureaucrats, eyeing the post after Singh`s retirement.
The names of four senior bureaucrats, which were earlier doing the rounds for the post included Additional Chief Secretary K K Jalan, Prinicipal Secretary (Industries) Y S Malik, Principal Secretary, Department of Town and Country Planning S S Dhillon and Additional Prinicipal Secretary to the Chief Minister K K Khandelwal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan