Haryana govt grants re-employment to senior bureaucrat
Chandigarh: Ending a speculation, the Haryana government on Friday granted re-employment to Chhatar Singh, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, for three months after he retires on March 31.
The re-employment will be from April 1 to June 30, 2013, an official release said here.
The state government`s decision lays to rest the speculation involving reported hectic lobbying by some senior bureaucrats, eyeing the post after Singh`s retirement.
The names of four senior bureaucrats, which were earlier doing the rounds for the post included Additional Chief Secretary K K Jalan, Prinicipal Secretary (Industries) Y S Malik, Principal Secretary, Department of Town and Country Planning S S Dhillon and Additional Prinicipal Secretary to the Chief Minister K K Khandelwal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...