Haryana govt ignoring public opinion over nuke plant: INLD
Fatehabad: Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) on Friday accused the Haryana government of ignoring public opinion over the setting up of nuclear power plant here.
"Against the wishes of public, the Haryana government is stubborn to set up nuclear power plant at Gorakhpur village in the district," INLD chief Om Parkash Chautala said.
The developed nations are discarding nuclear plants gradually but our government is bent upon to work against the wishes of the people, he said at a gathering here.
The people will give a befitting reply to Congress in the next elections for ignoring the consensus of the masses, he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Fifty years after his death, VD Savarkar trending on Twitter: Know why
- BSER Rajasthan Board Class 12 (Arts) Examination Results 2016 to be declared soon on rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.nic.in
- IPL VIDEO: This is how Poonam Pandey showered love on RCB skipper Virat Kohli
- Nandita Das bats for rating system in certifying films