Haryana govt ignoring public opinion over nuke plant: INLD
Fatehabad: Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) on Friday accused the Haryana government of ignoring public opinion over the setting up of nuclear power plant here.
"Against the wishes of public, the Haryana government is stubborn to set up nuclear power plant at Gorakhpur village in the district," INLD chief Om Parkash Chautala said.
The developed nations are discarding nuclear plants gradually but our government is bent upon to work against the wishes of the people, he said at a gathering here.
The people will give a befitting reply to Congress in the next elections for ignoring the consensus of the masses, he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?