Haryana govt ignoring public opinion over nuke plant: INLD
Fatehabad: Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) on Friday accused the Haryana government of ignoring public opinion over the setting up of nuclear power plant here.
"Against the wishes of public, the Haryana government is stubborn to set up nuclear power plant at Gorakhpur village in the district," INLD chief Om Parkash Chautala said.
The developed nations are discarding nuclear plants gradually but our government is bent upon to work against the wishes of the people, he said at a gathering here.
The people will give a befitting reply to Congress in the next elections for ignoring the consensus of the masses, he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you