Haryana govt ignoring public opinion over nuke plant: INLD
Fatehabad: Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) on Friday accused the Haryana government of ignoring public opinion over the setting up of nuclear power plant here.
"Against the wishes of public, the Haryana government is stubborn to set up nuclear power plant at Gorakhpur village in the district," INLD chief Om Parkash Chautala said.
The developed nations are discarding nuclear plants gradually but our government is bent upon to work against the wishes of the people, he said at a gathering here.
The people will give a befitting reply to Congress in the next elections for ignoring the consensus of the masses, he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi