Haryana govt ignoring public opinion over nuke plant: INLD
Fatehabad: Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) on Friday accused the Haryana government of ignoring public opinion over the setting up of nuclear power plant here.
"Against the wishes of public, the Haryana government is stubborn to set up nuclear power plant at Gorakhpur village in the district," INLD chief Om Parkash Chautala said.
The developed nations are discarding nuclear plants gradually but our government is bent upon to work against the wishes of the people, he said at a gathering here.
The people will give a befitting reply to Congress in the next elections for ignoring the consensus of the masses, he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush
- Waterlogging in Gurgaon hits Dehi-Jaipur route
- Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump wants US to `fear the future`
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Libya forces `retake` Benghazi district from jihadists