Haryana govt implements e-salary project
Chandigarh: The Haryana government has
implemented an e-salary project in the state to have an
effective control on salary disbursement to its employees and
have a complete database of such payments.
The project will be implemented through the Department of
Treasuries and Accounts, a spokesman of the Finance department
said adding that necessary software for this purpose had been
developed by a team of officers from Haryana Unit of National
Informatics Centre (NIC).
The project has already been implemented at Treasury
level from the month of January, 2012, and would be extended
up to the sub-treasury level within the current financial
He said, "The new system requires the Drawing and
Disbursing Officers (DDOs) to prepare their salary bill online
and transmit the same to treasury.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje