Haryana govt implements e-salary project
Chandigarh: The Haryana government has
implemented an e-salary project in the state to have an
effective control on salary disbursement to its employees and
have a complete database of such payments.
The project will be implemented through the Department of
Treasuries and Accounts, a spokesman of the Finance department
said adding that necessary software for this purpose had been
developed by a team of officers from Haryana Unit of National
Informatics Centre (NIC).
The project has already been implemented at Treasury
level from the month of January, 2012, and would be extended
up to the sub-treasury level within the current financial
He said, "The new system requires the Drawing and
Disbursing Officers (DDOs) to prepare their salary bill online
and transmit the same to treasury.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?