Haryana govt implements e-salary project
Chandigarh: The Haryana government has
implemented an e-salary project in the state to have an
effective control on salary disbursement to its employees and
have a complete database of such payments.
The project will be implemented through the Department of
Treasuries and Accounts, a spokesman of the Finance department
said adding that necessary software for this purpose had been
developed by a team of officers from Haryana Unit of National
Informatics Centre (NIC).
The project has already been implemented at Treasury
level from the month of January, 2012, and would be extended
up to the sub-treasury level within the current financial
He said, "The new system requires the Drawing and
Disbursing Officers (DDOs) to prepare their salary bill online
and transmit the same to treasury.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Salman Khan rules 2015 Bollywood Box Office – here’s why