Haryana govt notifies Development and Regulation Act
Chandigarh: Haryana government has notified the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas (Amendment) Act, 2013 to regulate land use in the state.
The move is aimed at regulated use of land in order to prevent ill-planned and haphazard urbanisation in or around towns and for the development of infrastructure projects in the state, an official spokesman said.
The Haryana Infrastructure Development Board has been constituted under the chairmanship of chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, he said adding, an executive committee under the chairmanship of Haryana Chief Secretary will also be constituted under the Board to aid and assist it in discharging its functions.
The Board will be the apex body for overall planning and development of infrastructure projects, the spokesman said.
The Board will act as a nodal agency to co-ordinate all efforts of the government regarding development and implementation of infrastructure projects involving private participation and funding from sources other than those provided in the state budget and will also identify infrastructure projects for private participation.
It will promote competitiveness and progressively involve private participation while ensuring fair deal to end-users, identify and also promote technology initiatives in urban development and infrastructure development sector for improving efficiency in the system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- DNA: Delhi shop owners express their plight through Zee initiative 'My News'
- Watch: Zee Media mega survey on Modi govt- Part 2
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt