Haryana govt sanctions over Rs 18.67 crore for salary
Chandigarh: The Haryana Government has sanctioned over Rs 18.67 crore for payment of salaries and other dues of non-government aided schools of the state.
The amount would be used to pay the salaries of 2012-13 and gratuity and balance amount of second instalment of arrears of pay revision for the last financial year.
A spokesman of the Education Department said that out of this total amount, over Rs 13.62 crore have been sanctioned for salary grant and over Rs 5.04 crore as second instalment of arrears of revised pay of the previous year.
He said that out of the total amount sanctioned for salary grant and second instalment of arrears of revised pay, Rs 2.15 crore have been sanctioned for Ambala, about Rs 86 lakh for Bhiwani, about Rs 24.50 lakh for Faridabad, Rs 55.28 lakh for Gurgaon, Rs 96 lakh for Hisar, Rs 15 lakh for Jhajjar, Rs 1.24 crore for Jind, Rs 27 lakh for Kaithal, Rs 1.57 crore for Karnal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan