Haryana govt to fix responsibility of teachers
Chandigarh: To bring qualitative improvement in state-run schools, the Haryana government has decided to fix the responsibility of teachers to ensure a bright future of students of these institutions.
While stating this today, state Education Minister, Geeta Bhukkal, said Haryana government is providing free education and scholarships to children in government schools.
To ensure the attendance of teachers, boards would be installed in all the government schools of the state on which name of the teachers, joining date, educational qualification and mobile numbers would also be mentioned.
It would facilitate the school management committees to know about the absence of teachers from the school and also the reason of absence, she added.
During the current academic session, about 1.40 crore books would be distributed to the students across the state, she said.
A list of schools which have not delivered results up to the expectations in the examinations is being prepared, the Minister said, adding teachers of these schools have been issued notices to explain the reasons behind it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Shraddha Kapoor to come together! No, we aren’t talking about a film