Haryana govt to fix responsibility of teachers
Chandigarh: To bring qualitative improvement in state-run schools, the Haryana government has decided to fix the responsibility of teachers to ensure a bright future of students of these institutions.
While stating this today, state Education Minister, Geeta Bhukkal, said Haryana government is providing free education and scholarships to children in government schools.
To ensure the attendance of teachers, boards would be installed in all the government schools of the state on which name of the teachers, joining date, educational qualification and mobile numbers would also be mentioned.
It would facilitate the school management committees to know about the absence of teachers from the school and also the reason of absence, she added.
During the current academic session, about 1.40 crore books would be distributed to the students across the state, she said.
A list of schools which have not delivered results up to the expectations in the examinations is being prepared, the Minister said, adding teachers of these schools have been issued notices to explain the reasons behind it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Islamic State executes 24 civilians after seizing Syria village
- WATCH: Chris Gayle, Dwayne Bravo party like rockstars on a yacht in Sydney
- Pakistan tightening noose around JuD fundraising?
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi's remarks irk Opposition which forces brief adjournment in Rajya Sabha