Haryana govt to fix responsibility of teachers
Chandigarh: To bring qualitative improvement in state-run schools, the Haryana government has decided to fix the responsibility of teachers to ensure a bright future of students of these institutions.
While stating this today, state Education Minister, Geeta Bhukkal, said Haryana government is providing free education and scholarships to children in government schools.
To ensure the attendance of teachers, boards would be installed in all the government schools of the state on which name of the teachers, joining date, educational qualification and mobile numbers would also be mentioned.
It would facilitate the school management committees to know about the absence of teachers from the school and also the reason of absence, she added.
During the current academic session, about 1.40 crore books would be distributed to the students across the state, she said.
A list of schools which have not delivered results up to the expectations in the examinations is being prepared, the Minister said, adding teachers of these schools have been issued notices to explain the reasons behind it.
- President's Rule to continue in Uttarakhand, next hearing in SC on May 3
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part II
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part III
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part IV
- Are you or people around you happy or sad? Twitter has the answer!
- From Shahid Kapoor to Tommy Singh: Check out the eye-popping transformation for 'Udta Punjab' – Watch
- Finance Ministry defends lower interest rate on EPF, cites lack of funds
- Rahul Gandhi and Buddhadeb Bhattacharya are doing ILU ILU in WB: Amit Shah
- UP Police computer operator exam 2016: Admit card available at uppbpb.gov.in - Check dates