Haryana govt to implement Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana scheme
Chandigarh: Haryana Government on Friday decided to implement a new insurance scheme, providing life insurance protection to people living below poverty line, marginally above poverty line and rural landless households.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the Cabinet, which met here under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, an official release said.
The Cabinet authorised the Chief Minister to finalise the modalities of the scheme, Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana.
The Cabinet also decided to expand the scope of the Indira Gandhi Priyadarshani Vivah Shagun Scheme by extending its benefits to general categories.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Team India to attend preparatory camp under new coach Anil Kumble!
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- 'Tulsidas ji pranam' — Read Bihar's topper Ruby Rai's 'shocking' essay on famous poet