Haryana govt to implement Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana scheme
Chandigarh: Haryana Government on Friday decided to implement a new insurance scheme, providing life insurance protection to people living below poverty line, marginally above poverty line and rural landless households.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the Cabinet, which met here under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, an official release said.
The Cabinet authorised the Chief Minister to finalise the modalities of the scheme, Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana.
The Cabinet also decided to expand the scope of the Indira Gandhi Priyadarshani Vivah Shagun Scheme by extending its benefits to general categories.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen