Haryana govt transfers 14 IPS officers
Chandigarh: In an administrative reshuffle,
the Haryana government on Wednesday transfered 14 IPS officers,
including many district police chiefs, and two HPS officers
with immediate effect.
Among the officials transferred included State Vigilance
Bureau (Gurgaon) IGP Sheel Madhur, who has been posted as
Administration IGP against a vacant post, officials said here.
CID DIG Sandeep Khirwar goes as DIG (Crime), while
Sonipat SP K K Rao is new Panipat SP in place of Pankaj Nain,
who goes as Mewat SP. Rewari SP Vikas Arora has been posted as
Mewat SP Yoginder Nehra has been appointed as SVB
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?