Haryana govt transfers 14 IPS officers
Chandigarh: In an administrative reshuffle,
the Haryana government on Wednesday transfered 14 IPS officers,
including many district police chiefs, and two HPS officers
with immediate effect.
Among the officials transferred included State Vigilance
Bureau (Gurgaon) IGP Sheel Madhur, who has been posted as
Administration IGP against a vacant post, officials said here.
CID DIG Sandeep Khirwar goes as DIG (Crime), while
Sonipat SP K K Rao is new Panipat SP in place of Pankaj Nain,
who goes as Mewat SP. Rewari SP Vikas Arora has been posted as
Mewat SP Yoginder Nehra has been appointed as SVB
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know