Haryana govt transfers 4 IAS officers
Chandigarh: The Haryana Government on Wednesday transferred four IAS officers with immediate effect.
Ambala Division Commissioner S K Goyal has been posted as Special Secretary, Home Department against a vacant post, an official release said here.
Hisar Division Commissioner R P Gupta has been posted in place of Goyal.
Rohtak Division Commissioner Suprabha Dahiya has been posted as Hisar Division Commissioner in addition to her own duties.
Subhash Chandra, who is Special Secretary of Irrigation Department and Managing Director of Haryana State Minor Irrigation and Tubewells Corporation, will also hold the charge of Administrator, Command Area Development Authority, in addition to his own duties against a vacant post.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Ricardo Quaresma heads Portugal into Euro 2016 quarters
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- Irish fans eye revenge against France; Germany take on Slovakia; Hungary face Belgium
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- WATCH: OH MY WORD! Did Xherdan Shaqiri score greatest ever Euro goal?