Haryana govt transfers 4 IAS officers
Chandigarh: The Haryana Government on Wednesday transferred four IAS officers with immediate effect.
Ambala Division Commissioner S K Goyal has been posted as Special Secretary, Home Department against a vacant post, an official release said here.
Hisar Division Commissioner R P Gupta has been posted in place of Goyal.
Rohtak Division Commissioner Suprabha Dahiya has been posted as Hisar Division Commissioner in addition to her own duties.
Subhash Chandra, who is Special Secretary of Irrigation Department and Managing Director of Haryana State Minor Irrigation and Tubewells Corporation, will also hold the charge of Administrator, Command Area Development Authority, in addition to his own duties against a vacant post.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you