Haryana govt transfers 4 IAS officers
Chandigarh: The Haryana Government on Wednesday transferred four IAS officers with immediate effect.
Ambala Division Commissioner S K Goyal has been posted as Special Secretary, Home Department against a vacant post, an official release said here.
Hisar Division Commissioner R P Gupta has been posted in place of Goyal.
Rohtak Division Commissioner Suprabha Dahiya has been posted as Hisar Division Commissioner in addition to her own duties.
Subhash Chandra, who is Special Secretary of Irrigation Department and Managing Director of Haryana State Minor Irrigation and Tubewells Corporation, will also hold the charge of Administrator, Command Area Development Authority, in addition to his own duties against a vacant post.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir