Haryana govt`s showcause notice to 16 Anganwadi workers
Chandigarh: Haryana government has issued show-cause notices to 16 anganwadi workers in Kaithal and Jind districts for absenteeism and deficiency in their working.
"Disciplinary action has also been ordered against the supervisors, child development project officers and district programme officers of both districts where show cause notices were served to anganwadi workers," Director General of Women and Child Development department Sunita Mishra said today.
She said, "A surprise inspection was carried out by the department in Kaithal and Jind as a part of its special drive to monitor the working of anganwadi centres in the state."
"Ten teams have been constituted for the inspection of anganwadis and the effective implementation of Integrated Child Development Service scheme in all the districts," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory