Haryana govt`s showcause notice to 16 Anganwadi workers
Chandigarh: Haryana government has issued show-cause notices to 16 anganwadi workers in Kaithal and Jind districts for absenteeism and deficiency in their working.
"Disciplinary action has also been ordered against the supervisors, child development project officers and district programme officers of both districts where show cause notices were served to anganwadi workers," Director General of Women and Child Development department Sunita Mishra said today.
She said, "A surprise inspection was carried out by the department in Kaithal and Jind as a part of its special drive to monitor the working of anganwadi centres in the state."
"Ten teams have been constituted for the inspection of anganwadis and the effective implementation of Integrated Child Development Service scheme in all the districts," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security