Haryana Health minister injured in mishap
Chandigarh: Haryana Health Minister Rao Narendra Singh and four others were injured in a road accident here on Monday, police said.
The official car of the minister collided with a mini-truck of the paramilitary forces and a scooter dashed into them near Sukna lake, they said.
Singh (52) was immediately taken to PGI hospital here in his escort vehicle.
Besides the minister, four others were injured, including his driver.
Hospital sources said the injuries sustained by the minister are minor. A routine check-up, including a CT scan, has been performed on him.
The mini-truck had brought food for the jawans deployed on the road as both Punjab and Haryana governors` official residences are close to the spot.
A case is yet to be registered in connection with the mishap.
Police said that they would take further action after the the minister`s driver makes any statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?