Haryana lists hyper sensitive and sensitive polling stations
Chandigarh: The Haryana election department has identified a total of 3,043 Hyper Sensitive Polling Stations(HSPS) and 2,976 Sensitive Polling Stations(SPS) in the state, in view of the ensuing Lok Sabha elections.
Ambala constituency has a total of 183 HSPS and 247 SPS, Kurukshetra has 419 HSPS and 206 SPS, Sirsa has 236 HSPS and 247 SPS, Hisar has 297 HSPS and 335 SPS, and Karnal has 338 HSPS and 319 SPS, an election office spokesperson said on Sunday.
Similarly, Sonipat constituency has 241 HSPS and 186 SPS, Rohtak has 319 HSPS and 294 SPS, Bhiwani Mahendegarh has 391 HSPS and 242 SPS, Gurgaon has 291 HSPS and 483 SPS, and Faridabad has 328 HSPS and 417 SPS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users