Haryana: Man, his nephew awarded life imprisonment
murder of a person about two years ago.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Y S Rathor on Saturday convicted Surender and his nephew Sunil, both of residents of village Data.
The convicts were also ordered to pay a fine of Rs 10,000 each and in case of default they would further have to undergo an imprisonment of one year.
In July 2010, Raju disappeared from his house under suspicious circumstances.
His brother Bangali of Milkpur village had complained to the police in this regard.
After registration of a case, the police arrested Surender later on.
During interrogation he confessed to his involvement in the murder and also named his nephew Sunil.
The body of Raju was recovered from the house of Surender where he had buried it.
Old enmity was stated to be the cause behind the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you