Haryana: Man, his nephew awarded life imprisonment
murder of a person about two years ago.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Y S Rathor on Saturday convicted Surender and his nephew Sunil, both of residents of village Data.
The convicts were also ordered to pay a fine of Rs 10,000 each and in case of default they would further have to undergo an imprisonment of one year.
In July 2010, Raju disappeared from his house under suspicious circumstances.
His brother Bangali of Milkpur village had complained to the police in this regard.
After registration of a case, the police arrested Surender later on.
During interrogation he confessed to his involvement in the murder and also named his nephew Sunil.
The body of Raju was recovered from the house of Surender where he had buried it.
Old enmity was stated to be the cause behind the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly