Haryana minister claims IAC protest had sacked Maruti workers
Chandigarh: Haryana Parliamentary Affairs Minister Randeep Surjewala on Monday claimed that the India Against Corruption (IAC) workers who protested outside the Delhi residence of Lok Sabha MP Deepender Hooda were "mostly workers dismissed by Maruti Udyog" following the recent violence at Manesar.
"The action of the protesters breaking police barriers and indulging in violence is undemocratic and deeply condemnable," the minister said in an official statement.
The protesters were mostly workers dismissed by Maruti Udyog following the recent violence at Manesar earlier this year, he said on the agitation held yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi