Haryana minister claims IAC protest had sacked Maruti workers
Chandigarh: Haryana Parliamentary Affairs Minister Randeep Surjewala on Monday claimed that the India Against Corruption (IAC) workers who protested outside the Delhi residence of Lok Sabha MP Deepender Hooda were "mostly workers dismissed by Maruti Udyog" following the recent violence at Manesar.
"The action of the protesters breaking police barriers and indulging in violence is undemocratic and deeply condemnable," the minister said in an official statement.
The protesters were mostly workers dismissed by Maruti Udyog following the recent violence at Manesar earlier this year, he said on the agitation held yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH