Haryana: NSUI district president booked
Faridabad: Police Tuesday registered a case of attempt to murder and other offences under IPC against NSUI district president and few others, following an incident in which a youth Congress was shot at from a close range.
NSUI district president Praveen Chandila and few others have been charged with attempt to murder among other offences under IPC in connection with a firing incident in which youth Congress leader Dhara Chaprana suffered a bullet wound in stomach region yesterday, a police spokesman said.
Chaprana was rushed to Metro hospital here, where his condition was stated to be critical.
Chandila and Chaprana were contesting the youth Congress election, for which the polling was carried out yesterday.
Efforts were underway to arrest the accused persons, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Peter Mukerjea knew Sheena was Indrani's daughter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?