Haryana Police goes hi-tech
Chandigarh: The Haryana Police has gone hi-tech installing latest gadgets to keep a tab on criminals and check crime.
Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday said that the Crime Criminal Information System and Common Integrated Police Application have been implemented in all the police stations in the state.
Besides, POLNET (police network device) has been installed in the state police headquarters and 18 districts, he said at a meeting of the Northern Zonal Council here.
Crime and Criminal Tracking Network System (CCTNS) is also being introduced in the state, he said.
To effectively handle corruption cases, the government has established five Vigilance Police Stations at Panchkula, Ambala, Gurgaon, Rohtak and Hisar, he said, adding such police stations were being considered for Karnal and Faridabad.
To ensure speedy trial of cases of prevention of crime, the state government has designated all courts of Sessions Judges and Additional Sessions Judges in the state as `Special Courts` for trial of offences under the Prevention of Corruption Act, he said.
The state government has also taken several steps to eradicate human trafficking and a public notice for registration of various Homes for Women under the Act has also been issued.
Instructions have been issued to all Deputy Commissioners to carry out surveys and register all child care institutions. and the Science and Technology Department has been asked to create a data base in regard to the Children Homes, for securing biometric data of each and every inmate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- One year of Modi govt: PM Modi addresses mega rally in Mathura Part-II
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- CBSE Class X Board Results 2015 to declared tomorrow
- Salman Khan's `Bajrangi Bhaijaan` teaser to be out in two days?
- What couldn't be done in last 10 years, NDA govt did in one year: Smriti Irani in Amethi