Haryana: Posting orders isued for 2 IAS officers
Chandigarh: The Haryana government Thursday issued posting orders for two IAS officers with immediate effect.
Vijay Singh Dahiya has been posted as Director and Special Secretary, Local Bodies, and was also given duties of Project Director in the Swaran Jayanti Shehri Rozgar Yojna and State Urban Development Society, relieving Mahavir Singh of the charge.
The second bureaucrat, Pankaj Agarwal, has been directed to continue as the Sonipat Deputy Commissioner. Dahiya had been told to take charge of the DC`s duties before the current posting order, an official release said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!