Haryana: Posting orders isued for 2 IAS officers
Chandigarh: The Haryana government Thursday issued posting orders for two IAS officers with immediate effect.
Vijay Singh Dahiya has been posted as Director and Special Secretary, Local Bodies, and was also given duties of Project Director in the Swaran Jayanti Shehri Rozgar Yojna and State Urban Development Society, relieving Mahavir Singh of the charge.
The second bureaucrat, Pankaj Agarwal, has been directed to continue as the Sonipat Deputy Commissioner. Dahiya had been told to take charge of the DC`s duties before the current posting order, an official release said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head