Haryana: Posting orders isued for 2 IAS officers
Chandigarh: The Haryana government Thursday issued posting orders for two IAS officers with immediate effect.
Vijay Singh Dahiya has been posted as Director and Special Secretary, Local Bodies, and was also given duties of Project Director in the Swaran Jayanti Shehri Rozgar Yojna and State Urban Development Society, relieving Mahavir Singh of the charge.
The second bureaucrat, Pankaj Agarwal, has been directed to continue as the Sonipat Deputy Commissioner. Dahiya had been told to take charge of the DC`s duties before the current posting order, an official release said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!