Haryana: Posting orders isued for 2 IAS officers
Chandigarh: The Haryana government Thursday issued posting orders for two IAS officers with immediate effect.
Vijay Singh Dahiya has been posted as Director and Special Secretary, Local Bodies, and was also given duties of Project Director in the Swaran Jayanti Shehri Rozgar Yojna and State Urban Development Society, relieving Mahavir Singh of the charge.
The second bureaucrat, Pankaj Agarwal, has been directed to continue as the Sonipat Deputy Commissioner. Dahiya had been told to take charge of the DC`s duties before the current posting order, an official release said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu, Dipa Karmakar, Pullela Gopichand to be gifted BMW cars
- Expect 8% GDP growth in FY17 on back of good monsoon: Shaktikanta Das
- Saarc FMs meet focused on trade, tax avoidance pacts: Das
- Centre to replace J&K governor? Five names doing rounds as his successor
- Arun Jaitley pitches for BRICS arbitration platform