Haryana: Posting orders isued for 2 IAS officers
Chandigarh: The Haryana government Thursday issued posting orders for two IAS officers with immediate effect.
Vijay Singh Dahiya has been posted as Director and Special Secretary, Local Bodies, and was also given duties of Project Director in the Swaran Jayanti Shehri Rozgar Yojna and State Urban Development Society, relieving Mahavir Singh of the charge.
The second bureaucrat, Pankaj Agarwal, has been directed to continue as the Sonipat Deputy Commissioner. Dahiya had been told to take charge of the DC`s duties before the current posting order, an official release said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city