Haryana power dept carries out raids, seizes power equipments
Hisar: Haryana power distribution corporation`s vigilance squad on Monday claimed to have seized power equipments worth Rs 4.86 lakh, illegally stored in a building at Ratia in Fatehabad district.
A case has been registered at Ratiya City police station against a lineman Gopal Dass, who was allegedly possessing the equipments, an official said.
Cable, meters and several other power equipments belonging to the South Haryana Power Distribution Corporation were found in the raid, he added.
Raids were also conducted at stores of a few junior engineers in Vidyut Nagar here, he said adding that further probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss