Haryana power dept carries out raids, seizes power equipments
Hisar: Haryana power distribution corporation`s vigilance squad on Monday claimed to have seized power equipments worth Rs 4.86 lakh, illegally stored in a building at Ratia in Fatehabad district.
A case has been registered at Ratiya City police station against a lineman Gopal Dass, who was allegedly possessing the equipments, an official said.
Cable, meters and several other power equipments belonging to the South Haryana Power Distribution Corporation were found in the raid, he added.
Raids were also conducted at stores of a few junior engineers in Vidyut Nagar here, he said adding that further probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!