Haryana power dept carries out raids, seizes power equipments
Hisar: Haryana power distribution corporation`s vigilance squad on Monday claimed to have seized power equipments worth Rs 4.86 lakh, illegally stored in a building at Ratia in Fatehabad district.
A case has been registered at Ratiya City police station against a lineman Gopal Dass, who was allegedly possessing the equipments, an official said.
Cable, meters and several other power equipments belonging to the South Haryana Power Distribution Corporation were found in the raid, he added.
Raids were also conducted at stores of a few junior engineers in Vidyut Nagar here, he said adding that further probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says