Haryana Secondary (Class 10) Results 2012 declared
Chandigarh: Haryana Secondary (Class 10) Results 2012 were declared on May 31 (Thursday) anytime soon.
The Board of School Education, Haryana, was scheduled to announce the Class X results at 9 am today, but it has got delayed and was released at after 11 am.
Students can log on to the website http://haryanaresults.nic.in/ to access their results.
Secondary result is an important benchmark for students as they will get to select the stream of their choice (Science, Arts, Commerce) on the basis of the Class 10 results.
Zeenews.com wishes all students ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read