Haryana sets up helpline for girls pushed into sex
Chandigarh: The Haryana State Legal Services
Authority has set up a toll-free helpline to provide legal
assistance to the girls who have been pushed into sex trade.
A victim of sex trade who is in distress and who is
compelled to continue with the trade can avail the benefit of
the helpline number 1800-180-2057 to get legal assistance and
get rescued, an official release said today.
NGO members and other people could also use the helpline
to report such incidents to the Executive Chairman or
Secretary of the State Legal Services Authority, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open