Haryana sets up helpline for girls pushed into sex
Chandigarh: The Haryana State Legal Services
Authority has set up a toll-free helpline to provide legal
assistance to the girls who have been pushed into sex trade.
A victim of sex trade who is in distress and who is
compelled to continue with the trade can avail the benefit of
the helpline number 1800-180-2057 to get legal assistance and
get rescued, an official release said today.
NGO members and other people could also use the helpline
to report such incidents to the Executive Chairman or
Secretary of the State Legal Services Authority, it added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill