Haryana sets up helpline for girls pushed into sex
Chandigarh: The Haryana State Legal Services
Authority has set up a toll-free helpline to provide legal
assistance to the girls who have been pushed into sex trade.
A victim of sex trade who is in distress and who is
compelled to continue with the trade can avail the benefit of
the helpline number 1800-180-2057 to get legal assistance and
get rescued, an official release said today.
NGO members and other people could also use the helpline
to report such incidents to the Executive Chairman or
Secretary of the State Legal Services Authority, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan