Haryana sets up helpline for girls pushed into sex
Chandigarh: The Haryana State Legal Services
Authority has set up a toll-free helpline to provide legal
assistance to the girls who have been pushed into sex trade.
A victim of sex trade who is in distress and who is
compelled to continue with the trade can avail the benefit of
the helpline number 1800-180-2057 to get legal assistance and
get rescued, an official release said today.
NGO members and other people could also use the helpline
to report such incidents to the Executive Chairman or
Secretary of the State Legal Services Authority, it added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India