Haryana sets up helpline for girls pushed into sex
Chandigarh: The Haryana State Legal Services
Authority has set up a toll-free helpline to provide legal
assistance to the girls who have been pushed into sex trade.
A victim of sex trade who is in distress and who is
compelled to continue with the trade can avail the benefit of
the helpline number 1800-180-2057 to get legal assistance and
get rescued, an official release said today.
NGO members and other people could also use the helpline
to report such incidents to the Executive Chairman or
Secretary of the State Legal Services Authority, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Subramanian Swamy at it again! Attacks Economic Affairs Secy Shaktikanta Das; Arun Jaitley calls it unfair
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report
- Rousseff ex-minister arrested in Brazil graft probe
- 4,500 people rescued in Mediterranean: Italy coastguard
- Vijender Singh out of Olympic contention, wishes best for Vikas Krishan