Haryana shocker: Mother tries to bury 3-month-old daughter alive
Zee Media Bureau
Chandigarh: In a shocking incident, a 30-year-old woman allegedly buried her three-month-old daughter in Karnal district on Saturday.
The woman is already a mother of three girls and a boy, and according to reports, she wanted another son, rather than a daughter. The accused, Ajmeri Khatun, buried the infant by digging a pit in her room.
The infant, Asma, was pulled out alive by her father`s elder brother and his wife in Syed Chhapra village.
Ajmeri has been arrested and sent to judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what