Haryana to recruit over 19,000 PG teachers
Chandigarh: To overcome the shortage of teaching staff, the Haryana government has decided to recruit 19,902 post-graduate teachers for its schools across the state.
Recruitment for the newly sanctioned posts will be made on the pattern of Kendriya Vidyalayas run by the Central government, an official release quoting Education Minister Geeta Bhukkal said here on Saturday.
The government has also decided to set up a training institute in Jhajjar to impart necessary skills among the teachers before they join services.
Besides imparting pre-service and in-service training, it will run a four-year integrated degree course in the disciplines of Arts, Science and Commerce.
The minister said due to consistent efforts by the state government, Haryana`s gross enrolment ratio has reached to about 20.13 per cent as compared to the National average of of 19.40 per cent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- No curfew in Srinagar, continues in south Kashmir
- Cockroach milk – The next big 'superfood' and a fantastic protein supplement?
- NASA explains the case of Ceres' missing large craters- Watch the video!
- Bipasha Basu tells you how to combat bad hair day! Pic inside
- Donald Trump has already damaged national security: Madeline Albright