Haryana to start e-salary
Chandigarh: Haryana government is planning
to introduce the concept of e-salary in all the government
departments during the current financial year.
"A database of the employees pertaining to the pay bill
including pay scale, post, gazetted or non gazetted, GPF
account number, Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN),
bank account details, personal details, salary details would
be created to implement this concept," H S Chattha, Finance
Minister of Haryana said.
The information would be gathered by all the Drawing
and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) from employees and from
their own record files.
A training programme for all DDOs and other officials
for using e-salary software was being planned, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city