Haryana to start e-salary
Chandigarh: Haryana government is planning
to introduce the concept of e-salary in all the government
departments during the current financial year.
"A database of the employees pertaining to the pay bill
including pay scale, post, gazetted or non gazetted, GPF
account number, Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN),
bank account details, personal details, salary details would
be created to implement this concept," H S Chattha, Finance
Minister of Haryana said.
The information would be gathered by all the Drawing
and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) from employees and from
their own record files.
A training programme for all DDOs and other officials
for using e-salary software was being planned, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parsi population dips by 18 per cent between 2001-2011
- Sebastian Vettel supports world champions Lewis Hamilton over yellow-flag row with Nico Rosberg
- Viral video: Indian girl pranks mother by saying she's lesbian, see what happens next – Must Watch
- President Pranab Mukherjee has been guardian, mentor to me: PM Modi
- Ridiculously funny video: Man shows his dance moves in middle of busy Mumbai street - Watch