Haryana to start e-salary
Chandigarh: Haryana government is planning
to introduce the concept of e-salary in all the government
departments during the current financial year.
"A database of the employees pertaining to the pay bill
including pay scale, post, gazetted or non gazetted, GPF
account number, Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN),
bank account details, personal details, salary details would
be created to implement this concept," H S Chattha, Finance
Minister of Haryana said.
The information would be gathered by all the Drawing
and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) from employees and from
their own record files.
A training programme for all DDOs and other officials
for using e-salary software was being planned, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Brazil police say IOC's Patrick Hickey discussed illegal ticket sales
- TCS settles Orange County lawsuit for $26 mn; shares down
- Turkish military, US-led coalition launch major operation in northern Syria - officials
- US condemns North Korea missile test-fire, calls it 'provocation'
- Naxal killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh's Sukma