Haryana: Two IPS, 51 DSPs transferred
Chandigarh: The Haryana government on Sunday ordered transfer and posting orders of two IPS and 51 Deputy Superintendents of Police with immediate effect.
Rajshree Singh, who was SP Narnaul, has been posted as SP, Sirsa, and Sibash Kabiraj, who was under transfer as SP Sirsa, will continue as SP commando, Newal, an official release said.
Vikram Kapoor, DSP State Crime Records Bureau, will now take over as ACP, Panchkula, it said.
Among the DSPs who have been shuffled include those of Jagadhri, Bilaspur, Karnal (City), Assandh, Saffidon, Pehowa, Hisar (City), Indri, Panchkula (Headquarters), Sonipat.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!