Haryana: Two IPS, 51 DSPs transferred
Chandigarh: The Haryana government on Sunday ordered transfer and posting orders of two IPS and 51 Deputy Superintendents of Police with immediate effect.
Rajshree Singh, who was SP Narnaul, has been posted as SP, Sirsa, and Sibash Kabiraj, who was under transfer as SP Sirsa, will continue as SP commando, Newal, an official release said.
Vikram Kapoor, DSP State Crime Records Bureau, will now take over as ACP, Panchkula, it said.
Among the DSPs who have been shuffled include those of Jagadhri, Bilaspur, Karnal (City), Assandh, Saffidon, Pehowa, Hisar (City), Indri, Panchkula (Headquarters), Sonipat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly