Haryana: Two IPS, 51 DSPs transferred
Chandigarh: The Haryana government on Sunday ordered transfer and posting orders of two IPS and 51 Deputy Superintendents of Police with immediate effect.
Rajshree Singh, who was SP Narnaul, has been posted as SP, Sirsa, and Sibash Kabiraj, who was under transfer as SP Sirsa, will continue as SP commando, Newal, an official release said.
Vikram Kapoor, DSP State Crime Records Bureau, will now take over as ACP, Panchkula, it said.
Among the DSPs who have been shuffled include those of Jagadhri, Bilaspur, Karnal (City), Assandh, Saffidon, Pehowa, Hisar (City), Indri, Panchkula (Headquarters), Sonipat.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today