Haryana vehicles to bear high security number plates
Chandigarh: All vehicles in Haryana will now have to carry high-security number plates to be fixed on the vehicles at RTO offices in all 20 districts.
The government has authorised a Delhi-based company for implementation of the order, a transport department spokesman said on Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown