Haryana: Workers killed after inhaling poisonous gas
Faridabad: Two workers at a sugarcane factory died today after inhaling poisonous gas in Sarurpur industrial area of the district, police sources said.
Shivandan (35) and Chandan (32) inhaled poisonous gas released from a machine at the factory and fell into an open tank, they added.
Both of them were declared dead on reaching hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket