Haryana: Workers killed after inhaling poisonous gas
Faridabad: Two workers at a sugarcane factory died today after inhaling poisonous gas in Sarurpur industrial area of the district, police sources said.
Shivandan (35) and Chandan (32) inhaled poisonous gas released from a machine at the factory and fell into an open tank, they added.
Both of them were declared dead on reaching hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC