Haryana: Workers killed after inhaling poisonous gas
Faridabad: Two workers at a sugarcane factory died today after inhaling poisonous gas in Sarurpur industrial area of the district, police sources said.
Shivandan (35) and Chandan (32) inhaled poisonous gas released from a machine at the factory and fell into an open tank, they added.
Both of them were declared dead on reaching hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster