Haryana: Workers killed after inhaling poisonous gas
Faridabad: Two workers at a sugarcane factory died today after inhaling poisonous gas in Sarurpur industrial area of the district, police sources said.
Shivandan (35) and Chandan (32) inhaled poisonous gas released from a machine at the factory and fell into an open tank, they added.
Both of them were declared dead on reaching hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP dares Bihar government to ban VHP meet as Tejaswi Yadav threatens action against Pravin Togadia
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union