Haryana: Youth booked for "unnatural offence" with 4-year-old girl
Rohtak: Close on the heel of a series of rape incidents in Haryana, a fresh case of crime against a four-year-old girl was reported from Bahadurgarh district.
Bahadurgarh Sadar Police registered a criminal case against a youth Virender under Section 377 IPC (unnatural offence against children) on the complaint of the girl’s father Joginder Singh in this regard.
In his complaint lodged with the police, Joginder Singh has alleged that Virender had taken his daughter to an isolated place on some pretext when she was playing outside the house at Balor village here last Saturday.
He later committed an "unnatural offence" with the girl, said the police.
"Virender had confessed his crime during interrogation. He was produced before a court in Bahadurgarh which sent him judicial custody," said Jhajjar police spokesman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre