Haryana: Youth booked for "unnatural offence" with 4-year-old girl
Rohtak: Close on the heel of a series of rape incidents in Haryana, a fresh case of crime against a four-year-old girl was reported from Bahadurgarh district.
Bahadurgarh Sadar Police registered a criminal case against a youth Virender under Section 377 IPC (unnatural offence against children) on the complaint of the girl’s father Joginder Singh in this regard.
In his complaint lodged with the police, Joginder Singh has alleged that Virender had taken his daughter to an isolated place on some pretext when she was playing outside the house at Balor village here last Saturday.
He later committed an "unnatural offence" with the girl, said the police.
"Virender had confessed his crime during interrogation. He was produced before a court in Bahadurgarh which sent him judicial custody," said Jhajjar police spokesman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back