Haryana: Youth booked for "unnatural offence" with 4-year-old girl
Rohtak: Close on the heel of a series of rape incidents in Haryana, a fresh case of crime against a four-year-old girl was reported from Bahadurgarh district.
Bahadurgarh Sadar Police registered a criminal case against a youth Virender under Section 377 IPC (unnatural offence against children) on the complaint of the girl’s father Joginder Singh in this regard.
In his complaint lodged with the police, Joginder Singh has alleged that Virender had taken his daughter to an isolated place on some pretext when she was playing outside the house at Balor village here last Saturday.
He later committed an "unnatural offence" with the girl, said the police.
"Virender had confessed his crime during interrogation. He was produced before a court in Bahadurgarh which sent him judicial custody," said Jhajjar police spokesman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh