Haryana`s Finance minister hospitalised
Chandigarh: Haryana Finance Minister
Harmohinder Singh Chatha was on Sunday hospitalised at the PGIMER
here after he complained of chest pain, official sources said.
After attending the cabinet meeting, Chatha complained of
pain in the chest following which he was taken to the PGIMER
(Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research).
ECG and other medical tests were carried out on the
minister, hospital sources said, adding that the minister`s
health condition is normal.
Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda went to the PGIMER
to enquire about health of his cabinet colleague.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- EPFO likely to raise equity investment to 10%
- West Indies vs India: Statistical highlights — Records for Saha, pace pair Shami and Yadav
- West Indies vs India, 1st Test: 5-star Ashwin dominates hosts on Day 4
- Televangelist Zakir Naik's aides make startling revelations, it will shock you -- Read
- Govt begins search for Bankruptcy Board chief