Haryana`s Finance minister hospitalised
Chandigarh: Haryana Finance Minister
Harmohinder Singh Chatha was on Sunday hospitalised at the PGIMER
here after he complained of chest pain, official sources said.
After attending the cabinet meeting, Chatha complained of
pain in the chest following which he was taken to the PGIMER
(Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research).
ECG and other medical tests were carried out on the
minister, hospital sources said, adding that the minister`s
health condition is normal.
Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda went to the PGIMER
to enquire about health of his cabinet colleague.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what