Haryana`s Finance minister hospitalised
Chandigarh: Haryana Finance Minister
Harmohinder Singh Chatha was on Sunday hospitalised at the PGIMER
here after he complained of chest pain, official sources said.
After attending the cabinet meeting, Chatha complained of
pain in the chest following which he was taken to the PGIMER
(Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research).
ECG and other medical tests were carried out on the
minister, hospital sources said, adding that the minister`s
health condition is normal.
Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda went to the PGIMER
to enquire about health of his cabinet colleague.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal