Haryana`s Finance minister hospitalised
Chandigarh: Haryana Finance Minister
Harmohinder Singh Chatha was on Sunday hospitalised at the PGIMER
here after he complained of chest pain, official sources said.
After attending the cabinet meeting, Chatha complained of
pain in the chest following which he was taken to the PGIMER
(Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research).
ECG and other medical tests were carried out on the
minister, hospital sources said, adding that the minister`s
health condition is normal.
Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda went to the PGIMER
to enquire about health of his cabinet colleague.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living