Haryana`s Finance minister hospitalised
Chandigarh: Haryana Finance Minister
Harmohinder Singh Chatha was on Sunday hospitalised at the PGIMER
here after he complained of chest pain, official sources said.
After attending the cabinet meeting, Chatha complained of
pain in the chest following which he was taken to the PGIMER
(Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research).
ECG and other medical tests were carried out on the
minister, hospital sources said, adding that the minister`s
health condition is normal.
Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda went to the PGIMER
to enquire about health of his cabinet colleague.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan