Hayatpur: Haryana govt orders judicial probe
Chandigarh: The Haryana government on Tuesday
ordered a judicial probe into the violence which took place
after the murder of a village sarpanch in Hayatpur, Gurgaon on
SK Sardana, District and Session Judge (Retd), has
been appointed to conduct the enquiry.
He has been asked to submit the report within three
months, a spokesman of the Home Department said here.
A village sarpanch was shot dead by armed assailants
in Hayatpur and one of the attackers was later burned to death
by some people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Team India to attend preparatory camp under new coach Anil Kumble!
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- 'Tulsidas ji pranam' — Read Bihar's topper Ruby Rai's 'shocking' essay on famous poet