Hayatpur: Haryana govt orders judicial probe
Chandigarh: The Haryana government on Tuesday
ordered a judicial probe into the violence which took place
after the murder of a village sarpanch in Hayatpur, Gurgaon on
SK Sardana, District and Session Judge (Retd), has
been appointed to conduct the enquiry.
He has been asked to submit the report within three
months, a spokesman of the Home Department said here.
A village sarpanch was shot dead by armed assailants
in Hayatpur and one of the attackers was later burned to death
by some people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP win big with 81 seats, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis Maharashtra thanks Maharashtra voters, PM Modi
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP emerges as big winner in Mumbai, sweeps Pune, Amravati, Nagpur, Nashik
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway; Shiv Sena way ahead of BJP, leading in 40 seats