Hisar gang rape case: Three accused remanded to police custody
Hisar: Three persons, allegedly involved in the gang rape of a teenaged Dalit girl of Dabri village in the district, were remanded to seven-day police custody by a court here on Thursday.
Vikas, Pawan and Raj Kumar were produced before the court of Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (ACJM) Raj Gupta, which remanded them to police remand for seven days.
Meanwhile, two more persons Dharmender alias Mohinder and Anil, booked for allegedly giving shelter to the culprits involved in the gangrape, were also produced before the ACJM`s court today and were also remanded to police custody for seven days, police said here.
The police had arrested these culprits yesterday from Almora in Uttarakhand where they were residing in a hotel.
The teenage Dalit girl was allegedly raped a fortnight back by the youths who had also threatened to make public her objectionable pictures, following which her shocked father committed suicide on September 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred