Hisar gang rape case: Three accused remanded to police custody
Hisar: Three persons, allegedly involved in the gang rape of a teenaged Dalit girl of Dabri village in the district, were remanded to seven-day police custody by a court here on Thursday.
Vikas, Pawan and Raj Kumar were produced before the court of Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (ACJM) Raj Gupta, which remanded them to police remand for seven days.
Meanwhile, two more persons Dharmender alias Mohinder and Anil, booked for allegedly giving shelter to the culprits involved in the gangrape, were also produced before the ACJM`s court today and were also remanded to police custody for seven days, police said here.
The police had arrested these culprits yesterday from Almora in Uttarakhand where they were residing in a hotel.
The teenage Dalit girl was allegedly raped a fortnight back by the youths who had also threatened to make public her objectionable pictures, following which her shocked father committed suicide on September 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?