Hisar gang rape case: Three accused remanded to police custody
Hisar: Three persons, allegedly involved in the gang rape of a teenaged Dalit girl of Dabri village in the district, were remanded to seven-day police custody by a court here on Thursday.
Vikas, Pawan and Raj Kumar were produced before the court of Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (ACJM) Raj Gupta, which remanded them to police remand for seven days.
Meanwhile, two more persons Dharmender alias Mohinder and Anil, booked for allegedly giving shelter to the culprits involved in the gangrape, were also produced before the ACJM`s court today and were also remanded to police custody for seven days, police said here.
The police had arrested these culprits yesterday from Almora in Uttarakhand where they were residing in a hotel.
The teenage Dalit girl was allegedly raped a fortnight back by the youths who had also threatened to make public her objectionable pictures, following which her shocked father committed suicide on September 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre