HJC-BJP alliance strong, say Gadkari, Swaraj
Sirsa: Top BJP leaders Nitin Gadkari and Sushma Swaraj Sunday said the BJP-Haryana Janhit Congress (BL) alliance in Haryana was as firm as a rock and was here to stay.
In the event of the alliance coming to power in the state in the next assembly election, HJC chief Kuldeep Bishnoi would be the Chief Minister for first two-and-a-half-year, the two leaders said.
BJP president Gadkari and senior leader Swaraj told the HJC foundation day rally here that the alliance was as firm as a rock.
Swaraj said all issues that could destablise a coalition were carefully resolved at the time of BJP-HJC joining hands in 2011.
"These include the question of leadership while forming government and division of Lok Sabha and assembly seats among the partners. Therefore, there is no scope of the alliance breaking on any such issue," she said.
Attacking the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre, Gadkari said the only things the current dispensation had given to the people were unemployment, inflation and rising poverty.
Swaraj lashed out at the Congress-led government in Haryana alleging the law and order had worsened in the state.
"The daughters of Haryana are not safe and secure under the present dispensation," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials