HJC-BJP alliance strong, say Gadkari, Swaraj
Sirsa: Top BJP leaders Nitin Gadkari and Sushma Swaraj Sunday said the BJP-Haryana Janhit Congress (BL) alliance in Haryana was as firm as a rock and was here to stay.
In the event of the alliance coming to power in the state in the next assembly election, HJC chief Kuldeep Bishnoi would be the Chief Minister for first two-and-a-half-year, the two leaders said.
BJP president Gadkari and senior leader Swaraj told the HJC foundation day rally here that the alliance was as firm as a rock.
Swaraj said all issues that could destablise a coalition were carefully resolved at the time of BJP-HJC joining hands in 2011.
"These include the question of leadership while forming government and division of Lok Sabha and assembly seats among the partners. Therefore, there is no scope of the alliance breaking on any such issue," she said.
Attacking the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre, Gadkari said the only things the current dispensation had given to the people were unemployment, inflation and rising poverty.
Swaraj lashed out at the Congress-led government in Haryana alleging the law and order had worsened in the state.
"The daughters of Haryana are not safe and secure under the present dispensation," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing