Hooda asks industry to switch over to green category
Chandigarh: Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Monday asked the industry in Haryana to gradually switch over from the red category to green one through the use of available modern techniques.
On the eve of the World Environment Day, he appealed to government departments, NGOs, educational institutes and public to adopt measures of pollution control and principles of sustainable development in all sectors of human life.
In a release here, Hooda asked the industry to reduce carbon emission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'