Hooda asks industry to switch over to green category
Chandigarh: Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Monday asked the industry in Haryana to gradually switch over from the red category to green one through the use of available modern techniques.
On the eve of the World Environment Day, he appealed to government departments, NGOs, educational institutes and public to adopt measures of pollution control and principles of sustainable development in all sectors of human life.
In a release here, Hooda asked the industry to reduce carbon emission.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living