Hooda asks industry to switch over to green category
Chandigarh: Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Monday asked the industry in Haryana to gradually switch over from the red category to green one through the use of available modern techniques.
On the eve of the World Environment Day, he appealed to government departments, NGOs, educational institutes and public to adopt measures of pollution control and principles of sustainable development in all sectors of human life.
In a release here, Hooda asked the industry to reduce carbon emission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- German nationalist slammed over racist comment on Jerome Boateng
- 3D model demonstrates how sea waves transport materials within aquatic ecosystems
- Two legends, one pic! Amitabh Bachchan shares memorable moment with father Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Rohan Bopanna, Leander Paes reach French Open quarters
- Narendra Modi addresses 'Vikas Parv' rally in Karnataka, unveils cooking gas scheme for poor