Hooda asks industry to switch over to green category
Chandigarh: Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Monday asked the industry in Haryana to gradually switch over from the red category to green one through the use of available modern techniques.
On the eve of the World Environment Day, he appealed to government departments, NGOs, educational institutes and public to adopt measures of pollution control and principles of sustainable development in all sectors of human life.
In a release here, Hooda asked the industry to reduce carbon emission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya